It is important to inspect the Provisional Voters List before the election to ensure that you are on the list and that your details are correctly recorded.

Anyone can submit a 'claim of objection' form (Form E) to delete any name appearing on the voters list (Electoral Roll) that they believe should not be on the list.

The Electoral Commission can also object to any name on the list by submitting an objection claim form (Form E1) to delete any name appeared on the list that should not be on the voters list.

The Electoral Commission will hold public inquiries to investigate these claims. The inquiries will determine whether to remove or retain names on the final voters list.

Learn more about

 The Electoral Roll

 Contact the SIEC for more information