The Solomon Islands Electoral Office in its preparation towards the Biometric Voter Registration update for Western Province and Choiseul Province is seeking to recruit Assistant Registration Officer (Data) for the two provinces.
Positions – Choiseul Province
4 x Assistant Registration Officers (Data)
Positions – Western Province
12 x Assistant Registration officers (Data)
Qualification/Experience/Skills & Other Requirements
- Tertiary qualification with a minimum certificate in relevant field from recognise institutions
- Have past experience in Electoral Biometric Voter Registration
- Must be Computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to understand and comply with the Electoral Act and approved policy
- Good knowledge of the Province, Constituency/ ward and local community of application
- Physically and medically fit to work under pressure
- Must be neutral – no political affiliations or political groupings of any kind
- Taken at least 1 or 2nd Covid-19 vaccination
For all queries about the application process or the positions please contact SIEC Cooperate Service Unit.
Send your applications addressed to:
Chief Electoral Officer,
Solomon Island Electoral Office
PO Box 1500,
Honiara Attention: SIEO Human Resources
Please provide Curriculum Vitae, a Cover Letter, copy of achievements and at least 2 reference letters
The closing date for applications is 4: 30pm, 11th April 2022
"The Solomon Islands Electoral Commission upholds the requirement of Equal Employment Opportunity therefore, Men and Women from these two provinces are encouraged to apply."